- Low power consumption
- Modbus RTU interface to the application
- Interfaces RS485, RS232, UART
- SSC shift register interface (SPI)
- Automatic process of shift register and Baud rate recognition
- Uniform pin-out to the application
- Modules are certified and tested
- Application and bus galvanically separated
- Freely configurable via a terminal / Modbus RTU
- CDI (config, debug, status) service interface
The integration of DeviceNet into your device is easy, quick, and cost-efficient with KUNBUS-IC. Your application can be connected optionally via a Modbus RTU interface (serial UART) or a shift register interface for devices without a processor. The KUNBUS-IC DeviceNet modules include the required memory, microcontroller, optoelectronic coupler, and bus drivers. All modules are 100 % tested and certified by the ODVA.
The max. 32 x 8 output and input signals can be set as desired as IN or OUT. Furthermore, there is a galvanic separation of max. 1.5 kV between interfaces and control, as well as in the area of the fieldbus. A second serial CDI interface is integrated for connection of a terminal. Because of the uniform pin-out, other IC variants (for example PROFIBUS or CANopen can be integrated simply by replacement. The communication module thus also serves as a DeviceNet option card.
The processor load reduction is another advantage of KUNBUS-IC as is its operation independent of the control.
|Dimensions – DIL-32 module||25 x 45 mm|
|Operating temperature||0°C to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||-30°C to +85°C|
|Humidity||0% to 95%, non-condensing|
|Mechanical shock load||15G|
|Permanent mechanical stress||5G|
|KUNBUS-IC DeciveNet Slave / 3.3 V||100059|